NT4 BDC downgrade to Standalone server ??
Maik Mohaupt
2004-01-16 18:23:28 UTC
Hi !!
Is it possible to depromote an NT4 BDC in a MixedMode Enviroment?
I want to have an Standalone server as result and than want to setup
a new server OS on this maschine with the same name and IP and put it
back in the Domain Enviroment.

A PDC exist between the NT4 BDC.

Please Help.

Thnaks in advanced
Greetz Maik
Richard McCall [MSFT]
2004-01-16 20:21:19 UTC
If you are going to install a NEW OS on the machine then you can simply
delete the NT4 BDC account prior to reinstalling. There is not a way to make
a NT4 BDC a Standalone server.
--
Richard McCall [MSFT]

rights."